DELIVERY INFORMATION - PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE MOVING TO CHECKOUT
Payment in full is required before we can dispatch your order.
We will confirm your order has been dispatched via email.
We shall use UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery
This delivery service is for all UK postal addresses only.
Royal Mail claim to deliver your parcel within 2 - 3 working days (although not guaranteed) after the day of posting.
We currently do not operate any delivery services to overseas destinations.
If you would like to collect we have a delivery option on checkout.
IF SELECTING 'COLLECTION' AT CHECK OUT PLEASE READ BELOW:
- If collecting make sure it is within 7 days of purchasing your item/'s
- Please note that we are closed on Sundays and some Bank Holidays
- Double check our opening times before selecting collection.
- If the 7 day period has ended and the item has not been collected, we will try to contact you before we decide what will happen to the uncollected purchase.
- When collecting items we will make you examine the item and sign that you are happy with the quality and that it meets your expectations.
- As you are collecting from the shop we will treat your purchase (although bought through the website) as an in-shop purchase, therefore our in-shop Returns Policy will apply to you.
- If Third party collect for you, yourself and them MUST be aware that they take full responsibility for signing, on your behalf, on collection.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Forty Seven.
If you are not completely satisfied with any of the goods purchased then you may return them at your expense* to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund, which will be made to the original payment method.
* These goods must be unopened and in their original packaging and suitable for resale.
We cannot refund or exchange used or opened goods.
If items are received damaged or faulty, contact us immediately on email@example.com we may ask for pictures to be sent as evidence before a further decision is made and we can then issue a refund or arrange the return.
The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
We recommend that you use Royal Mail recorded delivery or courier that provides a tracking service.
We cannot be held responsible for any items lost in transit.
The Old Post Office
We will email confirmation when returns have been received. Please allow 5 working days for returns to be processed. If the refund is via your credit/debit card this can take up to 5 working days for it to appear on your card/bank statement. We will also email if returns have NOT been accepted for a refund. The reasons to this apply if:
- Return reaches us damaged even though reasons for return wasn't because of the item being damaged.
- If item has been used
- *If item is not in original packaging
*If there is a reason for the item to not be in original packaging please notify us before returning.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you are due a refund and haven’t received it yet, first check your bank account again.
Contact your credit card company/bank as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only exchange/replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com